• May relieve symptoms and discomfort associated with insect, spider and snake bites
• Should only be used for minor or non life threatening bites
Warning: Last items in stock!
Insect, spider and snakebites are a part of the summer. But the toxins found in the venom of insects, spiders and snakes can be itchy, uncomfortable and even downright painful. For a non-life threatening bite, relieving that discomfort is a top priority.
There is a risk of serious infections, like Malaria or West Nile Virus from mosquitos, or reactions, like from poisonous snakes. And for those situations, you should seek immediate medication attention. But for mild reactions to non-poisonous insects or snakes, our Nutra-Lizer extract may promote healing and relief from the discomfort associated with the bite.
• Black Walnut – Walnuts are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, folate, vitamin E and other vitamins and antioxidants. It also contains tannins, which are chemicals that are thought to help in reducing inflammation and discomfort. They can also reduce swelling, and may assist in killing parasites. Juglone is another tannin that has certain antifungal and antibiotic properties.
• Black Cohosh – The root of an herb that is traditionally used for medicinal purposes by the Native Americans. Frontiersman have used a topical form of this herb as a salve to treat rattlesnake bites. It appears to have anti-inflammatory properties as well.
• Burdock - This is an herbal supplement and food product that has been around for thousands of years. It is currently known as gobo in Japan and is a frequently eaten vegetable there. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine and is helpful for supporting skin health, and may be soothing to the mucus membranes.
• Echinacea – Echinacea is a popular herbal remedy that supports the immune system It was used in the mid 19th century to relive pain related to snakebites.
***Please note that this is not intended to replace physician care or medications for serious bites which could be life threatening
The following are some of the benefits of Nutra-Lizer Extract:
• Can be used to help relieve discomforts of insect and snake bites
•Should only be used for minor bites
If you have any questions regarding Nutra-Lizer Extract or one of New Sun’s other supplements, feel free to contact our customer service department at 1-800-544-0777 for assistance.
Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. New Sun, Inc. in no way dispenses medical advice, prescribes remedies, or assumes responsibility for those who choose to treat themselves. Consult a healthcare professional before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
No customer reviews for the moment.