● High potency B vitamins
● Yeast free
● Water soluble
Warning: Last items in stock!
There are many classifications of vitamin B, including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, and B12. Each
type offers different benefits to the human body and every single B vitamin is considered
essential. As such, deficiencies can result in a variety of health concerns. Using vitamin B
supplements is a common way of providing the body with an extra boost of b-complex vitamins.
And because B vitamins are water soluble, excess amounts are dispelled from the body
naturally. As a plus, New Sun’s B-Complex capsules are also yeast free.
The following are some examples of B vitamins and their associated health benefits:
● Vitamin B1: Also called thiamine, B1 is associated with benefiting the digestive, immune,
and nervous systems.
● Vitamin B2: Riboflavin is the common name for vitamin B2. B2 is linked with supporting
energy levels, skin and hair, and muscles and joints.
● Vitamin B3: B3 is also referred to as niacin. It contributes to the health of the
cardiovascular and circulatory systems.
● Vitamin B6: The list of vitamin B6 benefits is very long!. Research suggests B6 can
support heart health, cognitive function, immunity, and much more.
● Vitamin B12: The use of vitamin B12 supplements is becoming increasingly more
common because of B12 deficiency. Appropriate levels of B12 support critical functions
of the human body, including those of the brain, heart, adrenals, and immune system.
If you have any questions regarding B-complex or our other vitamin supplements, give us a call
No customer reviews for the moment.