The Respiratory System delivers oxygen throughout your body and its efficiency is critical for your body’s health. At New Sun, we make it a priority to offer high quality supplements that promote optimal health and wellbeing. New Sun offers a variety of health supplements formulated to support your respiratory ...
The Respiratory System delivers oxygen throughout your body and its efficiency is critical for your body’s health. At New Sun, we make it a priority to offer high quality supplements that promote optimal health and wellbeing. New Sun offers a variety of health supplements formulated to support your respiratory health. Our selection of herbs, herbal blends, nutrients, essential oils and homeopathic remedies are available in various forms to help support your body’s optimal functioning. All of our products are natural and derived from the highest quality sources. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality ingredients to help you reach your full health potential.
We offer a wide selection of herbs and herbal blends that promote a healthy respiratory system. Whether you prefer capsules, liquids, sprays or essential oils, you’re sure to find what you need among our respiratory supplements. Our products can lead to enhanced energy and overall wellness. Our respiratory supplements may also promote:
Many of our products also have antiseptic, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and immune-stimulating properties.
* Cajeput Oil is distilled from the leaves and twigs of the cajeput tree and the paperbark tree. It can help alleviate colds, headaches and toothaches, and may act as an expectorant and tonic, helping to loosen phlegm.
* Cayenne Pepper contains Capsaicin which boosts blood circulation and helps the lungs clear excess phlegm.
* Clove Bud Essential Oil is rich in calcium, iron, potassium, Vitamin A and C. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea properties and can aid with dental care, stress and headache relief. Clove Oil can also act as an immune system booster.
* Eucalyptus Essential Oil is derived from the eucalyptus tree in Australia. It can help relieve phlegm and congested airways. Eucalyptus Oil may also have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
* Fenugreek root is rich in flavonoids and alkaloids and can help the lungs clear excess mucus. It can also help soothe bronchial muscles and may promote the immune response in the lungs.
* Frankincense Oil is extracted from the Olibanum tree, which originates in the Middle East. It acts as an expectorant, antiseptic and astringent. It promotes digestive health and may act as a diuretic and uterine tonic, helpful during labor and to ease heavy periods. Frankincense Oil can also help minimize anxiety.
* Lemon Essential Oil can act as an immune booster, a digestive aid and a natural sedative. It can assist with stress relief, weight loss and asthma relief by opening swollen airways and sinuses.
* Mullein leaves may assist in coughing which can clear excess mucus, bacteria and lung irritants. It can help relieve symptoms of colds or the flu, and can also act as a treatment for allergies, asthma and bronchitis. Mullein has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
* Peppermint Essential Oil can alleviate headaches, indigestion, nausea, morning sickness, and heartburn. It can help open respiratory airways and increase alertness and energy levels.
* Pleurisy root can help as an expectorant and aids in reducing inflammation in the lungs and respiratory tract.
* Thyme can help alleviate coughing and symptoms of bronchitis. It can be useful with soothing sore throats, and can help boost the immune system with its natural sources of Vitamins A and C. Thyme has anti-bacterial properties and may help with acne treatment. It has disinfectant properties and can act as a mood booster.
* Vitamin A acts as an immune booster, helping to keep skin and mucous membranes healthy.
* Vitamin C helps the body grow and repair tissues. It is essential to maintain healthy bones and teeth, and necessary to help heal wounds. Vitamin C helps ease colds, acts as an immune booster, and may help protect against cardiovascular disease, eye disease and skin aging.
* Vitamin D helps the body maintain normal levels of calcium and phosphorus, and may assist with bone health and maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
* Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, slowing down processes that damage cells. It may be used to minimize symptoms of asthma and respiratory infections, and may benefit the brain and nervous systems. Vitamin E may also help increase energy, improve physical endurance and improve muscle strength.
* Yerba Santa can act as an expectorant, helping the lungs remove excess mucus.
Family owned and operated since 1987, New Sun’s mission is to provide superior quality products at the lowest possible prices in order to help people to a better way of life naturally. Please call us at 1-800-544-0777 with your questions or to learn more about our respiratory health supplements. We are here to guide you through the selection process and ensure your absolute satisfaction along the way.
Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. New Sun, Inc. in no way dispenses medical advice, prescribes remedies, or assumes responsibility for those who choose to treat themselves. Consult a healthcare professional before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.