Supplements for Urinary Health
The Urinary System consists of the kidneys, the ureters, the bladder and the urethra. The Urinary system helps to flush toxins and waste products out of the body and return filtered blood to circulation. At New Sun, we make it a priority to offer high quality supplements that promote optimal health and wellbeing....
Supplements for Urinary Health
The Urinary System consists of the kidneys, the ureters, the bladder and the urethra. The Urinary system helps to flush toxins and waste products out of the body and return filtered blood to circulation. At New Sun, we make it a priority to offer high quality supplements that promote optimal health and wellbeing. New Sun offers a variety of health supplements formulated to support your Urinary health. Our selection of herbs, herbal blends, enzymes, supplements and essential oils are available in capsules, tablets and liquid forms to help your body to function at its optimal level. All of our products are natural, organic when possible, free of excipients and derived from the highest quality ingredients. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality products that will assist you on your journey to vibrant health.
Adding Urinary Supplements to Your Diet
We offer a wide selection of products to help promote a healthy Urinary system. Whether you prefer capsules, tablets, liquids or essential oils, you’re sure to find what you need among our Urinary supplements. Many of our products offer added benefits that impact other systems positively. These include the digestive, immune, nervous, respiratory and circulatory systems. Our products may lead to enhanced energy and overall wellness. Our Urinary supplements can also promote:
- Prevention of Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Increased urine flow and waste removal
- Healthy bladder
- Healthy kidneys and reduction of kidney stones
- Reduced risk of prostate problems, including the reduction of inflamed prostate glands
- Healthy liver
- Balance of friendly bacteria
- Enhanced immune system
Some of our products may have soothing, sedating, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
Ingredients Common to Urinary Support Supplements
- Clove Bud Essential Oil is rich in calcium, iron, potassium, Vitamin A and C. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea properties and can aid with dental care, stress and headache relief. Clove Oil can also act as an immune system booster.
- Cranberry is high in vitamin C, rich in antioxidants and can help promote bladder and urinary health.
- D-mannose is a natural molecule found in cranberries, apples and other fruits that helps prevent bacteria from adhering to the walls of the urinary tract. D-mannose can help prevent urinary tract and bladder infections and can help reduce inflamed prostate glands.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is derived from the eucalyptus tree in Australia. It can help relieve phlegm and congested airways. Eucalyptus Oil may also have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Frankincense Oil is extracted from the Olibanum tree, which originates in the Middle East. It acts as an expectorant, antiseptic and astringent. It promotes digestive health and may act as a diuretic and uterine tonic, helpful during labor and to ease heavy periods. Frankincense Oil can also help minimize anxiety.
- Hydrangea was used by the Cherokee Native Americans and early American settlers for helping to promote urinary health. It may be effective against stones, and have diuretic properties, increasing urine flow to promote waste removal.
- Lavender Essential Oil is steam extracted from the flowers of the lavender plant. Lavender Oil has soothing properties and aids in digestion, circulation and stress reduction. It soothes irritated skin, and also acts as an insecticide.
- Lemon Essential Oil can act as an immune booster, a digestive aid and a natural sedative. In can assist with stress relief, weight loss and asthma relief by opening swollen airways and sinuses.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil has soothing, sedating, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, and promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Tea Tree oil is distilled from the leaves of the Australian Tea Tree. The oil may have antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. Tea Tree Oil can promote a healthy immune system and can ease acne, skin allergic reactions, eczema, fungal infections and can soothe dandruff and dry scalp.
New Sun’s Commitment to High Quality Digestive Supplements
Family owned and operated since 1987, New Sun’s mission is to provide superior quality products at the lowest possible prices in order to help people to a better way of life naturally.
Please call us at 1-800-544-0777 with your questions or to learn more about our Urinary health supplements. We are here to guide you through the selection process and ensure your absolute satisfaction along the way.
Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. New Sun, Inc. in no way dispenses medical advice, prescribes remedies, or assumes responsibility for those who choose to treat themselves. Consult a healthcare professional before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.