Supplements for Immune Health
A strong Immune System is critical for your body’s physical and mental health. The immune system supports every system within the body. It is the body’s line of defense when dealing with any disorder. At New Sun, we make it a priority to offer high quality supplements that promote optimal health and wellbeing. New Sun offers a variety of health supplements formulated to support your immune health and help protect you from disease and infection. Our selection of immune stimulating products include proprietary herbal blends, homeopathic remedies, probiotics, essential oils and vitamins. All of our products are natural and derived from the highest quality sources. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality ingredients to assist you in your journey to optimal health.
Adding Immune Support Supplements to Your Diet
We offer a wide selection of natural, excipient free time tested products that help promote a healthy immune system. Whether you prefer capsules, liquids, chewables, sprays or essential oils, you’re sure to find what you need among our immune supplements. Our products can lead to enhanced energy and overall wellness. A strong, healthy immune system may also promote:
- Healthy probiotic balance
- Improvements in digestion, including minimizing constipation, acid reflux, diarrhea and gas
- Minimization of allergies and asthma
- Reduction of lactose intolerance
- Decreased yeast and fungal infections
- Healthy vision
- Healthy circulation and blood flow
- Healthy liver and kidneys
- Healthy skin and hair
- Minimization of effects of viruses, colds and head congestion
- Reduction in inflammation
- Increased endurance and longevity
- Increased energy level
- Clarity in thought, concentration and improvements in memory
Many of our products contain herbs, enzymes, elements, minerals and vitamins that also help support cardiovascular, respiratory, reproductive, urinary, musculoskeletal, lymphatic and skin health. Many of our products also have antiseptic, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and immuno-stimulating properties.
Ingredients Common to Immune Support Supplements
- Acidophilus and Bifidus provide the “good bacteria” naturally found in the intestinal system. They provide support for yeast infections and strengthen the body’s natural defenses.
- Probiotics release healthy bacteria that can kill harmful bacteria. The result is improved digestion, and minimization of diarrhea, acid reflux, lactose intolerance, allergies and fatigue while boosting the immune system. Ninety percent of the immune system is in the small intestine.
- Mushrooms are rich in protein, Vitamin D, potassium and antioxidants such as selenium and copper. Some studies indicate that mushrooms can stimulate the immune system and may have an anticancer effect within the body. Listed below are a few mushrooms used in New Sun formulas.
- Agaricus blazei is a mushroom species native to Brazil and widely cultivated in Japan. It has been used in alternative medicine to aid and support the immune system, thus assisting with a number of health issues..
- Astragalus serves as both a botanical generic name and the English common name for the Chinese medicinal plant known as huang-qi. It is known for it's immune building and antiviral properties. It is used in many Chinese formulas and New Sun's formula, Ultra 7.
- Maitake mushroom is an adaptogen that’s use in Chinese and Japanese medicine has shown an increase in immune cell activity in laboratory tests.It contains high amounts of beta-glucan that fight against free radicals in the body.
- Spirulina is such a complete food source rich in essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids making it a perfect immune boosting herb. New Sun has long revered this herb, using it in our proprietary Earthzyme blend for many of our products.
- Plant Enzymes derived from vegetable sources help to ensure optimal health. Enzymes support more complete digestion, nutrient absorption and healing and promote a healthy immune system.
- Echinacea is extracted from the coneflower, a member of the daisy family. Echinacea may minimize colds and infections and also has antiseptic, anti-viral, anti-fungal and immuno-stimulating properties. Echinacea may aid and assist with the respiratory system.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is derived from the eucalyptus tree in Australia. It can help relieve phlegm and congested airways. Eucalyptus Oil may also have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Frankincense Oil is extracted from the Olibanum tree, which originates in the Middle East. It acts as an expectorant, antiseptic and astringent. It promotes digestive health and may act as a diuretic and uterine tonic, helpful during labor and to ease heavy periods. Frankincense Oil can also help minimize anxiety.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil is known for its cleansing and toning properties. It is also considered a natural stress-reliever, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic. Grapefruit Oil can help improve the health of your skin, and can reduce acne and the appearance of cellulite. It can help reduce headaches and increase energy levels.
- Lavender Essential Oil is steam extracted from the flowers of the lavender plant. Lavender Oil has soothing properties and aids in digestion, circulation and stress reduction. It soothes irritated skin, and also acts as an insecticide.
- Lemon Essential Oil can act as an immune booster, a digestive aid and a natural sedative. In can assist with stress relief, weight loss and asthma relief by opening swollen airways and sinuses.
- Peppermint Essential Oil can alleviate headaches, indigestion, nausea, morning sickness, and heartburn. It may help open respiratory airways and increase alertness and energy levels.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil has soothing, sedating, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, and promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Vitamin D is a key nutrient that helps promote bone health, immune strength and oral and dental health.
- Agaricus blazei is a mushroom species native to Brazil and widely cultivated in Japan. It has been used in alternative medicine to aid and support the immune system, thus assisting with a number of health issues.
New Sun’s Commitment to High Quality Supplements
Family owned and operated since 1987, New Sun’s mission is to provide superior quality products at the lowest possible prices in order to help people to a better way of life naturally.
Please call us at 1-800-544-0777 with your questions or to learn more about our immune health supplements. We are here to guide you through the selection process and ensure your absolute satisfaction along the way.
Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. New Sun, Inc. in no way dispenses medical advice, prescribes remedies, or assumes responsibility for those who choose to treat themselves. Consult a healthcare professional before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.